The new practical and reliable gas analyzer QRAE 3 from RAE Systems is equipped with sensors for detecting from one to four gases. Diffusion and pump models are produced.
The gas analyzer allows people working in hazardous conditions, as well as emergency responders to monitor the content of oxygen (O2), combustible and toxic gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2), as well as vapors hydrocyanic acid (HCN hydrogen cyanide).
The wireless data transfer technology on which the QRAE 3 gas analyzer is based makes it possible to receive instrument readings and signals about emergency situations (including employee immobility) in real time, regardless of where the analyzer is located.
This allows you to make the right decisions in a timely manner. It is also possible to exchange information about a dangerous situation with the ProRAE Guardian Safety System and the feedback wireless EchoView Host Mini-Controller. Such control will improve the safety performance at the facility.Key Features
Areas of use
- Real-time gas readings and alarm using wireless technology
- Error-free five-way local and remote emergency alert system
- Simple device control with just two buttons
- Robust protective and shockproof design
- Waterproof and dustproof IP-65/67 housing
- industrial safety requirements at work;
- compliance with oil and gas industry standards;
- thorough inspection of the place of fire;
- compliance with environmental requirements;
- compliance with the rules for liquidation of consequences of fires and emergency situations.